2 jeeps and lots of parts $3000

1945 - 196*, Willys CJ series jeeps, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
Danmb45
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant
2 jeeps and lots of parts $3000

Post by Danmb45 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:13 pm

Downsizing my rescue collection so I'm selling a two jeep package. First jeep is a 1945 column shift CJ2A. S/N: 116** Frame is toast and body isn't much better. This jeep has a clean, up to date Oklahoma title and all the ID plates. I bought the second jeep for a parts donor. (No title) It is a 1946 CJ2A that's been spring over axle bubbafied. Additional treasures included are: (unknown condition) Go-Devil jeep engine (not seized), New rear seat with under seat storage and new front seat cushions, (4) factory 16" wheels(one wheel needs repair @ the valve stem hole), a complete (disassembled) steel hard top, set of new 12volt instruments and speedometer, a usually missing rain guard for the hood hinge, radiator from another jeep, also include is a post war civilian Bantam trailer. (Okla. doesn't issue titles for light trailers...bill of sale only) PTO and rear mount wench to go with the bundle.
Located near Lamont, Okla. I can email pictures. Can't load on here. I keep getting a "file to large" notice.

Return to “CJ For Sale”