For Sale: Jeep Willys Dash light assembly for CJ2A and CJ3A. Comes in The original Willys Motors Jeep Box.

1945 - 196*, Willys CJ series jeeps, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
nelsonsurplus
G-Sergeant First Class
G-Sergeant First Class

For Sale: Jeep Willys Dash light assembly for CJ2A and CJ3A. Comes in The original Willys Motors Jeep Box.

Post by nelsonsurplus » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:06 pm

FOR SALE: Dash light assembly for either CJ2A or CJ3A Jeep. New Old Stock Original & 100% Authentic & Comes in The original Willys Motors Jeep Box!

These are packaged in the original box which is red on top and blue on the lower half with the 'JEEP' logo. These were produced by Willy's Motors Inc. Toledo Ohio. **The bulb is not included in the box, but they can be purchased at a local auto parts store.**

These are NOS (New Old Stock) these are Original and in the Original Manufacture box and were manufactured many years ago. As you can see in the pictures below of this item, the Box may have slight imperfections or slight discoloration from age, all units are opened and inspected before being shipped to you. The units themselves inside the box are in New Old Stock Condition.

Shipping is $5 Flat VIA USPS First Class to the Lower 48 States. For more than 1 unit/box, shipping may be slightly higher.
International shipping is available upon request.

If you are interested in this item, have questions, or if you would like to know how much shipping will cost, please kindly send me a PM through the G503 message board with your question, offer or shipping address.
Or also, if you would prefer, please send an email to me directly at: sutre821@live.com Depending on your default mail program or Cell Phone, it may be easiest to just copy and paste my email directly into a new email. Thank you!

Price: $28 Plus Shipping.
PayPal is our Preferred Payment Method.
It is the safest & quickest method for you, and for us!

Return to “CJ For Sale”