FS: MBT (trailer) NM vintage, early small lunette, combat rims $1700

Quarter-ton trailer series, Wanted, USED PARTS FOR SALE NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES., and Knowledge Base
DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

FS: MBT (trailer) NM vintage, early small lunette, combat rims $1700

Post by DDTrustee » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:16 pm

FOR SALE: nice starting point for an MB WWII with combat rims and small (early) lunnette Trailer: This is a WWII original MBT trailer has correct combat rims installed with junk tires. Shocks and frame are in excellent condition. Bed has some rust, and several round 2” holes cut by former owner. Rest of the body is in very good condition. Fenders have a couple of small issues (see photos) and dings but are intact and no rust. Rear panel has been carefully cut out by prior owner and will need replacement panel – no cuts were made on the two side panels so the replacement rear panel can be reinstalled/welded in without any work on the sides of the trailer. The tail light brackets are installed/original, but the tail light buckets are missing (see photos). Data plate is missing. Landing leg is missing but casting and lunette are in very good condition. Transportation: the tires are junk and will not hold air; I can load onto your trailer with my forklift; or, truck transportation can be arranged at buyer’s cost. If you have two good tires – I can get them mounted and you can tow it do home. Free delivery to PHOENIX SAR show first weekend in December on my flatbed truck. Pickup can be anytime in next 60 days after sale. PM with your email gets 12+ large size photos....do not want to take the time to reduce all the photos I have here to "storage size!" $2100. If it doesn't sell her it will go to EPay in a few weeks. with higher reserve....

Dan
Attachments
front-sm.jpg
lunette-sm.jpg
corner-tl brascket-sm.jpg
corner--2-sm.jpg
3-4view-side-sm.jpg
reenacting and WWII history

gpwmke
G-Brigadier General
G-Brigadier General
Re: FS: MBT (trailer) NM vintage, early small lunette, combat rims $2100

Post by gpwmke » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:11 pm

nice start to a trailer restoration.

DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: FS: MBT (trailer) NM vintage, early small lunette, combat rims $2100

Post by DDTrustee » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:23 pm

yep, I got the MBT as part of a two-trailer package....the other was a super rare 3/4T Levine Gear 'baby' (March 1940) ben hur at a local vehicle auction. Every once in a while a diamond shows up in the coal pile.
Attachments
tire fender-sm.jpg
side-w gen-sm.jpg
quarter view-sm.jpg

DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

PRICE CHANGE to $2K FS: MBT (trailer) NM vintage, early small lunette, combat rims $2000

Post by DDTrustee » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:40 pm

This project MBT NOW INCLUDES the rotating casting piece that holds the leg and is part of the landing gear, the landing leg itself, and the bolt; all go with the trailer to the new purchaser. Also reduced the price to $2000 or trade (even partial).

DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

PRICE REDUCED ON MBT to $1700

Post by DDTrustee » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:10 pm

Price reduced to $1700
call DDT fyv-05 tew-69 205-syx

Return to “Trailers 1/4 ton”