M100A1 1/4 ton trailer

Quarter-ton trailer series, Wanted, USED PARTS FOR SALE NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES., and Knowledge Base
Brian Emry
G-Civilian

M100A1 1/4 ton trailer

Post by Brian Emry » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:18 pm

Resized_20210321_140216.jpeg
I have a1952 M100A1 trailer for sale. It was purchased in 2002 at the Fort Erwin National Training Center located in the dry Mojave Desert.
It is largely unmolested and rust free. The rear has been cut to facilitate a tailgate. But it could be welded solid to restore it to original configuration. It has the original operational parking brakes, landing leg, original 360 degree rotating pintle hitch, original safety chains, A1 Marine Corp cargo loop upgrade, and tail light brackets (no lights or wiring). The three data plates are intact, but have been painted over with desert tan paint.
The floor of the trailer is in good shape with only surface rust, no rust throughs! The floors of most trailers are full of holes. The floor of this trailer has been protected from the elements by a made to fit wooden cover. The cover can can be strapped on to protect your cargo during transit or protect the trailer during storage.
The trailer has some minor damage to the left front. According to my body shop owner neighbor, is easily straightened with some heat, some flat steel and a three pound hammer.
This is the correct trailer for your M38 or M38A1. I can deliver the trailer to the Camp Plymouth MVPA meet April 27th thru May 1st.
$2,000 cash.

More photos available upon request.

Return to “Trailers 1/4 ton”