FS - 1965 M416-B1 in So FLORIDA! - SOLD!!

Quarter-ton trailer series, Wanted, USED PARTS FOR SALE NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES., and Knowledge Base
canorisa
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

FS - 1965 M416-B1 in So FLORIDA! - SOLD!!

Post by canorisa » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:17 am

Hello All:

Regrettably I have to sell my 1965 Steven's M416-B1 trailer. I have had this trailer for over 2 years now. I have not registered this trailer as of yet because I have been gone so much but planning on registering the trailer in the state of Florida. The trailer came from the West Coast and I hauled it on it's two wheels with my Jeep all the way to Florida.

The good...it has only surface rust. I have not found any cancer through any where unless it's in the under carriage which I have not inspected yet but will as soon as I return back home. It comes with the Mighty Mite wheels as it should PLUS a spare wheel. The Former PO installed civilian tires on the military rims. It did rolled nicely down the freeway in the dead of winter. This trailer has a title issued by the state of Colorado and it does have a data plate with a serial number on it.

The bad...The former - former PO cut out a tailgate on it which by the looks of it can be welded back up and it will look water tight again, if that's what you want. The former PO took it to a professional fabricator who fixed the cut out tailgate. You would have to see it with your own eyes to appreciate. It does not have the M416 safety chains at the present time. You can get them here..http://armysurpluswarehouse.com/militar ... -set-of-2/. for $25 dollars. The electrical wiring is fried and will need to be replaced. Does not have taillights at the present time.

This trailer will be a PERFECT candidate for a military restoration if that's what you prefer. I hate to sell it but I have to a this point. Back then I paid $1800 for it. Any questions, please PM me or email me. I'm located in Southern Florida. The contact information is below...

Last edited by canorisa on Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Once a Marine!, Always a Marine!, Semper Fi! - Combat Wounded Vet, Desert Storm/Desert Shield Persian Gulf 1992
E-mail: canorisa@msn.com
1946 Bantam T3-C - Restored

canorisa
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Re: FS - 1965 M416-B1

Post by canorisa » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:30 pm

Price dropped to $1700 or best offer. Located in Southern Florida.

Thanks,

Joel
Once a Marine!, Always a Marine!, Semper Fi! - Combat Wounded Vet, Desert Storm/Desert Shield Persian Gulf 1992

sixdoubleseven
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant

Post by sixdoubleseven » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:54 am

That tailgate looks pretty well done to my inexperienced eyes. Strongly considering adding one to mine. GLWS.

canorisa
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Post by canorisa » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Yes, it was very well done and framed. I was told, by the former PO, that he had it done professionally at a shop who specializes on custom work. Well, at least that's what I was told. This has been the only trailer I have seen that's been done properly like that. Thanks for your input.

b/r,

Joel

canorisa
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Post by canorisa » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:57 am

Price dropped to $1600. Located in Port Saint Lucie, Florida. 34952. That is Southern Florida.

canorisa
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Post by canorisa » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:39 am

NEW PRICE!!!! This trailer has been lowered to $1350 and yes it is negotiable.

Thanks,

Jr

canorisa
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Re: FS - 1965 M416-B1 in So FLORIDA!

Post by canorisa » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:04 am

This trailer (B1) is still up for sale. I have had some interest from California but no one has paid any further interest. I'll be willing to take it to California if anyone is interested. Let me know if anyone out there would like to have it. I really do need to sell it, unfortunately.

Thanks,

Jr

canorisa
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Re: FS - 1965 M416-B1 in So FLORIDA! - SOLD!!

Post by canorisa » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:37 pm

SOLD! today!

Thanks,

Jr

Return to “Trailers 1/4 ton”