Unable to register! No image verification number displayed

Discussion relating to the G503 photo hosting site surfacezero.com.
Gonzo2
G-Corporal
G-Corporal

Unable to register! No image verification number displayed

Post by Gonzo2 » Sun May 14, 2023 9:10 pm

Hello-I am attempting to register to the surfacezero hosting portal for the first time....Valid user for years but account was apparently reset due to inactivity and now i am a private all over again....

I input my username/pwd and email address to validate im no longer a kiddie....and no numerical value pops up for me to enter the challenge request. tried two different browsers and still the same...Username is Gonzo2....any ideas?

David

BBRADMV
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Re: Unable to register! No image verification number displayed

Post by BBRADMV » Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:52 am

I'm having the same problem. No image in the box on the left to enter into the right box. I tried many times, only thing different is the color of the left box. Thanks.

BBRADMV
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Post by BBRADMV » Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:23 pm

Can anybody give me an answer. Do I need a smart phone to draw the lines it's asking me to draw? I know I'm stupid but give me a hint.

BBRADMV
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Post by BBRADMV » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:26 pm

So who's in charge of answering questions or fixing problems? I've tried for 2 months to be able to post pictures and no reply or problems being fixed. I know it's all voluntary people who monitor the site but to me all credibility for the site is lost if no one answers or corrects the problem. I'll give you that I'm not the most tech person on the planet but I don't know what to do next. Where is an explanation? Thank you.

kargo_cult
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant

Post by kargo_cult » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:37 pm

I just placed an ad here, 3 Dec. 2023, and wanted to link photos from the mentioned hosting site. I could not register; it defeated my attempts over 15 minutes, and that's enough HS for me to deal with for one day. The other suggested photo hosting site wanted to install a "browser extension" and i said, "NO thanks anyway !" I found i have Google Photos ( i don't remember signing up for ) but that site seems to now only allow online links, that is, .htm images, which won't do for insert in G503. So, no photo links for me today ! So be it.

Nevadablue
G-Civilian

Post by Nevadablue » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:53 pm

Seems that this is a common problem.

Any help?

Return to “Surface Zero - G503 photo hosting”