Help, my jeep isn't listed on the My Jeeps page

Discussion, suggestions and issues regarding the sn.g503.com G503 WWII jeep Serial Number Database application and interface.
Ken Creason
Master Control rep
Master Control rep

Help, my jeep isn't listed on the My Jeeps page

Post by Ken Creason » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:55 am

Read this thread before you post, because it's likely that the solution that you seek is already contained within. Post a reply here to request assistance if a jeep record that you created does not appear on the My Jeeps page. Be sure to include your SN Username ( for example, mine is Ken Creason ) and the page address ( for example, mine is https://sn.g503.com/view/1552 ) of the jeep record in question.

If your jeep was entered in the old site database, then you already have a user account linked to that jeep.
The username is the email address (and the password is the password) that was entered for that jeep.
You must Log In using those credentials in order to edit your jeep information.
_Ken
----------
(Insert here a seemingly endless list, broad in range and vast in scope, of very impressive accomplishments, which may or may not be true)
Your credibility is determined by the quality of advice that you give; your respectability is determined by how you give it.

sarge173rd
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant

Re: Help, my jeep isn't listed on the My Jeeps page

Post by sarge173rd » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:06 am

Hi,

My SN username is Sarge173rd (Stefan Nahoel) and page address https://sn.g503.com/view/7040
Jeep is GPW 69020. It does not appear in My Jeeps page.
Thanks in advance,

Stefaan
M151A1C (SOLD)
GPW 51961 (31 july 1942) (Ex LA County Sheriffs Department)(SOLD) Now part of their museum.
GPW 69020 (01 Oct 1942)
G529 BANTAM (ACM 73310)

Ken Creason
Master Control rep
Master Control rep

Post by Ken Creason » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:21 am

sarge173rd wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:06 am
My SN username is Sarge173rd (Stefan Nahoel) and page address https://sn.g503.com/view/7040
Jeep is GPW 69020. It does not appear in My Jeeps page.
Your jeep was entered before the new site was made, so your username is your email address
and the password is the one you provided when you added your jeep. Try logging in with those
to access your jeep record.
_Ken
----------
(Insert here a seemingly endless list, broad in range and vast in scope, of very impressive accomplishments, which may or may not be true)
Your credibility is determined by the quality of advice that you give; your respectability is determined by how you give it.

sarge173rd
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant

Post by sarge173rd » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:51 am

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the advice.

Regards,

Stefaan
M151A1C (SOLD)
GPW 51961 (31 july 1942) (Ex LA County Sheriffs Department)(SOLD) Now part of their museum.
GPW 69020 (01 Oct 1942)
G529 BANTAM (ACM 73310)

Ken Creason
Master Control rep
Master Control rep

Post by Ken Creason » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:12 am

You have 2 users in the SN system right now. The old one that was created automatically
using your email address as a user name (and linked to your jeep record), and the new one
you created manually which is not linked to any jeep records.

Let me know if you are able to login to the old one using your email address. If so,
I'll delete the newer one that has no jeeps linked to it, and you can change the username
of the old one to whatever you like (presumably "Sarge173rd", if it is not being used
by someone else, which isn't likely).
_Ken
----------

CarloPel
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Post by CarloPel » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:59 am

Ken:
I added my Jeep back in 2017, and original log-in credentials do not work anymore.

My Jeep page is: https://sn.g503.com/view/6126

My new credentials are:

Username: CarloPel

Full Name: Carlo Pelandini

I can log in with these new credentials, and look up my Jeep, but not edit anything.

Thanks for any help...

Carlo
CarloPel
Just acquired a '42 GPW46943

Ken Creason
Master Control rep
Master Control rep

Post by Ken Creason » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:51 am

Hi Carlo,
CarloPel wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:59 am
My Jeep page is: https://sn.g503.com/view/6126
I can log in with these new credentials, and look up my Jeep, but not edit anything.
From the login page:
If you have previously entered a jeep in the database, then you already have a user account linked to that jeep. The username is the email address (and the password is the password) that was entered for that jeep. You must Log In using those credentials in order to edit your jeep information. If you have any difficulty logging in, please use the support tools first before requesting assistance in the forums.
Presumably you have lost access to the email address that you used to submit your SN originally.
Can you send me a PM with the email address or the password that you used when you created the SN record?
That would be sufficient verification for me and I will update the SN record with your new SN user ID.
_Ken
----------

sarge173rd
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant

Post by sarge173rd » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:29 am

Ken Creason wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:12 am
You have 2 users in the SN system right now. The old one that was created automatically
using your email address as a user name (and linked to your jeep record), and the new one
you created manually which is not linked to any jeep records.

Let me know if you are able to login to the old one using your email address. If so,
I'll delete the newer one that has no jeeps linked to it, and you can change the username
of the old one to whatever you like (presumably "Sarge173rd", if it is not being used
by someone else, which isn't likely).
Hi Ken,

Sorry for the late reply.
Just checked and indeed like you said new log in (no jeep linked) can be deleted.
Thanks,
Stefaan
M151A1C (SOLD)
GPW 69020 (01 Oct 1942)
G529 BANTAM (ACM 73310)

Cavlry43GPW
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant

Post by Cavlry43GPW » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:54 am

Ken, I was attempting to enter my GPW but I noticed that it was already registered under the name Scott something from California. SN 118551. This is not the name of the guy that I bought it from. Can I get this jeep updated with my info and photos? Thanks.

Ken Creason
Master Control rep
Master Control rep

Post by Ken Creason » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:55 am

Cavlry43GPW wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:54 am
Ken, I was attempting to enter my GPW but I noticed that it was already registered under the name Scott something from California. SN 118551. This is not the name of the guy that I bought it from. Can I get this jeep updated with my info and photos? Thanks.
Go ahead and create a new SN entry that you can control. The program is designed to accommodate this based on your circumstances. One jeep might have the frame stamp or tag, another the data plate, another the engine etc., as it's only source of serial number data. Also it's nice to be able to trace ownership history as it changes, or doesn't change.
_Ken
----------

kapitein
G-Civilian

Post by kapitein » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:49 pm

Plse remove 1 x MB 433399 as it was registered twice
Thx
Lodewijk

Ken Creason
Master Control rep
Master Control rep

Post by Ken Creason » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:30 am

kapitein wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:49 pm
Plse remove 1 x MB 433399 as it was registered twice
Got it.
_Ken
----------

YLG80
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by YLG80 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:00 am

Hi Ken,
I wanted to edit My Jeep data and upload new images, but my jeep is not listed.
It says:
My Jeep Records

Serial Number records linked with the user Yves. Don't see your Jeep? Post a request for assistance.
I guess it is due to the suer name which should be ylg80...
Could you fix this? No that urgent.
Thanks.
Yves
Ford GPW 1943 - Louisville - DoD 12-7-43
serial 164794

Return to “SN.g503.com”