Chenowth FAV Parts needed

Technical Knowledge Base, Discussions, For Sale (No Ebay, Craigslist or Auction Type listings) of ATVs, CATVs, Fast Attack Vehicles, Light Attack Vehicles etc in Military Use. This would include, but not limited to the Chenowth FAV, M Gator, MRZR and similar type specialty light weight vehicles.
jones2320
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Re: Chenowth FAV Parts needed

Post by jones2320 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:53 am

Thanks Dan.....I'm not to the dash wiring yet but I'll check to see what I have in my wiring box.

r/bill

DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by DDTrustee » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:47 am

start looking for a M15A2 front and rear wiring harnesses at a good price - they can be adapted and the wire lengths are right for the FAVs. They are not inexpensive!!!!
reenacting and WWII history

Mogman
G-Private
G-Private

Post by Mogman » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:39 pm

I may be interested in a hood and DEFIANTLY interested in the fender tracing, mine is missing the front fenders and supports.

Falldownjaeger
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

Post by Falldownjaeger » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:08 pm

DDTrustee wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:05 pm
I measured and photoed the flat metal bracing they used to install the fenders - the fender material is double thickness rubber conveyer belting....Mining supply places have that stuff (not cheap)..... Give me a few weeks and I can flatten out mine and do tracings on butcher paper and send for a few bucks postage....I'm using the tracings to repro mine....
I will try and get some dimensional drawings of the hoods too....I'm taking mine to a boat place to have the little cracks coated with GelCoat and sanded to refinish....lots of spiderwebs!!!!
Here's a roll of 1/2" thick 36" x 17ft conveyer belt material possibly for making the fenders.

They have 1/4" and 3/8" thick material, too
1995 M1025A2 Orig 5SFG GMV ODA525 "Hammerhead"
1995 M1025A2 Orig 1st SFC GMV 5 Commanders In Extremis Force GMV
1984 Chenowth Interim Fast Attack Vehicle 061 'Horny Toad"

Return to “Military ATVs, FATVs, LTATVs”