HELP: Going to have my ORIGINAL seat frames REDONE locally - NEED PICS OF ORIGINAL SEATS

Technical Knowledge Base, Discussions, For Sale (No Ebay, Craigslist or Auction Type listings) of ATVs, CATVs, Fast Attack Vehicles, Light Attack Vehicles etc in Military Use. This would include, but not limited to the Chenowth FAV, M Gator, MRZR and similar type specialty light weight vehicles.
DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

HELP: Going to have my ORIGINAL seat frames REDONE locally - NEED PICS OF ORIGINAL SEATS

Post by DDTrustee » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:04 pm

Anyone have original seats in their Chenowth FAV???? I need a couple of close ups:
Front - showing stitching pattern and high and low spots - so my guy can pad and form what needs to be to get an original seat look.using G.I. canvas
Sides - showing stitching and if there is a bead or lip or edging on the seat anywhere?
Back - how is the seat covered or cover originally attached? Tied on back? Sewn of back?
Bottom edge (sides)- how finished?....
Bottom - what does it look like?

Any detail would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! The pictures on the web are all over the place - some squarish panels shown on the fronts of some seats - others show none!? No detail of seat bottom anywhere!!! There seems to always be someone's butt in it or a side view with no help!!??

THANKS IN ADVANCE - all photos greatly appreciated....I have FOUR SEATS TO DO!!!!!....send to drd@lobo DOT net
reenacting and WWII history

Return to “Military ATVs, FATVs, LTATVs”