PHOTOS NEEDED: Orignal 'look' of the Chenowth FAV seats

Technical Knowledge Base, Discussions, For Sale (No Ebay, Craigslist or Auction Type listings) of ATVs, CATVs, Fast Attack Vehicles, Light Attack Vehicles etc in Military Use. This would include, but not limited to the Chenowth FAV, M Gator, MRZR and similar type specialty light weight vehicles.
DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

PHOTOS NEEDED: Orignal 'look' of the Chenowth FAV seats

Post by DDTrustee » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:47 pm

Anyone have an “ORIGINAL” Chenowth FAV with the original ‘look’ of the seats that came with the vehicle? My frames are OK – upholstery was trashed from 20 years in the NM Sun with a UV index of 10+!!!!! Mastercraft refused to assist with reupholstery….but I think I can get the webbing and foam stuff done locally if I have some detailed pictures of what the ORIGINALS looked like ON THE OUTSIDE….I have the inside detail from when mine were disassembled! I NEED: …..front pattern, top ridge, welting, bottom or edges etc.……anything will help. All the photos I’ve seen or found on the web so far either don’t show good detail or are just obviously wrong like the ones with head rests – the originals were flat across the top - no head protector above the back of the seat. Anyone??? Thanks in advance.
I was also thinking maybe to buy some of the flat-across-the-back seats on EPAY and recovering them if I can fid the correct pattern on them to dup the Mastercrafts for Chenoweth’s vehicles. Thoughts on that? Then maybe cover with WEE BEE Webbings’ seat covers in canvas!!!???
reenacting and WWII history

Return to “Military ATVs, FATVs, LTATVs”