Lot of 5 M151 rims and tires, 7.00x16, excellent - $300

1959 - 1978, M151, M151A1, M151A2 jeeps, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
maddawg308
G-Command Sergeant Major
G-Command Sergeant Major

Lot of 5 M151 rims and tires, 7.00x16, excellent - $300

Post by maddawg308 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:34 pm

Lot of 5 excellent almost new condition tires/tubes for M151 jeep, 7.00x16 size. Probably just storage wear. No rot or sun checking I can see. Rims are VG shape as well. Mounted and ready to roll. $300. Located in Front Royal, VA 22630. PM me for more info.

D Pizzoferrato
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Re: Lot of 5 M151 rims and tires, 7.00x16, excellent - $300

Post by D Pizzoferrato » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:25 am

PM sent
David Pizzoferrato
Pizzoferrato Ent./Weebee Webbing
Visit our Website! www.odcloth.com for your Canvas needs

maddawg308
G-Command Sergeant Major
G-Command Sergeant Major

Post by maddawg308 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:58 pm

SOLD.

D Pizzoferrato
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Post by D Pizzoferrato » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:44 am

Interesting. I hope whomever bought these had a better experience than I did with the seller. I had made arrangements to pick these up on Friday afternoon (Oct 2) to coincide with a regular monthly trip to York PA. I spoke to the seller a couple of days prior where I gave him my timetable. I was to phone him when I was leaving York. Those that know me know that I am punctual to a fault. I informed the seller that I would phone him between 11-11:30 AM, the time that I usually leave York. To confirm all of this, I attempted to phone and talk to the seller on Thursday afternoon; no answer; left a detailed voice message with my unlisted home phone number for a callback. There was no return call Thursday evening. Before leaving for York at 6 AM, I checked the answering machine at the shop number; no call there either. I proceeded as planned. At 11:13 AM, I was ready to leave York and drive the 2 hrs/38 min to meet the seller with cash and pick up the tires. I phoned the seller as agreed; no answer; went directly to voicemail. In my voicemail message, I informed the seller that I would hang around York for an additional 40 minutes for lunch hoping to have a return call within that time. Seller was informed that with no return call, I was heading west toward home. Heading west would have added an additional hour to the decision window as his direction was SW from York. There was still ample time for a return call and a steering adjustment in a southerly direction. Again, no return call up to this point, so we continued towards home. Later that afternoon, my wife was driving while I was napping, at about 3:40 PM, when we were within 2 hours of home, my phone rang. I was sleeping, Donna was driving, she let it go to voicemail. A few minutes later, after waking up from a glorious nap, I listened to the apologetic message about his troubles with his cell service provider and not getting my calls. I thought it best, at the time to not return his call as my mood was soured by the experience and the interuption of my nap. BTW, maddog308 is not the seller, he listed these to help out a friend who is not on the forums. Other than my PM to maddog308, where he gave me the seller's name and phone number and a follow up answer to a question I had, maddog308 was out of the communications loop as far as I'm concerned. I was dealing directly with the seller on the final purchase, payment and pick up details.
David Pizzoferrato
Pizzoferrato Ent./Weebee Webbing
Visit our Website! www.odcloth.com for your Canvas needs

Return to “M151's For Sale”