1959 - 1978, M151, M151A1, M151A2 jeeps, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- G-Sergeant Major
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:04 pm
M151A2 with ROPS kit for sale, 1971 DOD, has been converted to 12 volt, runs and drives but brakes don't work, included is a rebuilt master cyclinder with the sale, tires hold air but very cracked, very good vinyl top, the bad: this jeep has been perimiter cut, it has not been cut in half, the battery box rust out, the transmission tunnel cover need replaced, and a replacement one is provided with sale, has large holes from battery acid I believe. This would make a good project for a first jeep that runs and drives. Bill of sale only, Located in Whitwell, TN 37397. Price is $4250.00 I tried to up load more pictures but the images are to big, email me at email@example.com and I can send more pictures.
- image.jpeg (213.13 KiB) Viewed 2222 times
- image.jpeg (187.79 KiB) Viewed 2222 times
- image.jpeg (250.53 KiB) Viewed 2222 times
- image.jpeg (230.02 KiB) Viewed 2222 times
- image.jpeg (201.2 KiB) Viewed 2222 times
- image.jpeg (225.24 KiB) Viewed 2222 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests