For Sale: M151-A1 & M151-A2 Front and Rear Wheel Cylinders (read description carefully) NOS. This Post is for a Pair (2)

1959 - 1978, M151, M151A1, M151A2 jeeps, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
nelsonsurplus
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

For Sale: M151-A1 & M151-A2 Front and Rear Wheel Cylinders (read description carefully) NOS. This Post is for a Pair (2)

Post by nelsonsurplus » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:30 pm

FOR SALE: M151-A1 and M151-A2 Front or Rear wheel cylinders. These are Original NOS (NEW OLD STOCK) These will fit the a vast majority of almost all World War 2 Jeeps. Please pay close attention to the description as these are labeled for correct fitment.

Specifically according to the Label These will fit:
M151-A1 These cylinders will fit both the front and rear axles of the M151-A1.

and

M151-A2 These cylinders will fit the rear axles of the M151-A2.

These are all original and 100% Authentic Parts, NOS. Although these cylinders are labeled as to what they fit, we have used these cylinders as a direct replacement on almost all of our WW2 Jeeps. Please cross reference your Year and Model before buying if you are getting these for anything different than these are labeled. Thanks!

If you are interested in this item, have questions, or if you would like to know how much shipping will cost, please kindly send me a PM through the G503 message board with your question, offer or shipping address.
Or also, if you would prefer, please send an email to me directly at: sutre821@live.com Depending on your default mail program or Cell Phone, it may be easiest to just copy and paste my email address directly into a new email. Make sure to include the part or parts you are interested in. Thank you!

Price: $40, Plus Shipping.
We guarantee everything we sell to meet your satisfaction.
PayPal is our Preferred Payment Method.
It is the safest & quickest method for you, and for us.
All Orders are shipped within 2 to 3 business days!

Return to “M151's For Sale”