For Sale: Early M151 Jeep floor drain caps, This is for a pair (2) NOS (New old stock)

1959 - 1978, M151, M151A1, M151A2 jeeps, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
nelsonsurplus
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

For Sale: Early M151 Jeep floor drain caps, This is for a pair (2) NOS (New old stock)

Post by nelsonsurplus » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:35 pm

FOR SALE:1 Pair of Original NOS M151 Jeep Floor drain caps. (2 drain caps included)

Every M151 requires 2 of these on either side of the floor.
These are Original "NOS" (New Old Stock) But they do have some minor surface rust which can be removed very easily. Please view the pictures closely of these items so that you can see exactly what condition they are in.
This ad is for 2 (two), or a "Pair" just as pictured.

Shipping is $5 Flat VIA USPS First Class to the Lower 48 States. (More than 1 pair may be slightly higher)
International shipping is available upon request.

If you are interested in this item, have questions, or if you would like to know how much shipping will cost, please kindly send me a PM through the G503 message board with your question, offer or shipping address.
Or also, if you would prefer, please send an email to me directly at: sutre821@live.com Depending on your default mail program or Cell Phone, it may be easiest to just copy and paste my email directly into a new email. Thank you!

Price: $25, Plus Shipping.
We guarantee everything we sell to meet your satisfaction.
PayPal is our Preferred Payment Method.
It is the safest & quickest method for you, and for us.
All Orders are shipped within 2 to 3 business days!

Return to “M151's For Sale”