Excellent condition, absolutely no rust, none, nada, zilch, and no rust repairs ever done. All body panels straight with no damage. Engine starts easily, runs and drives great. Transmission shifts easily. Very clean engine, engine compartment, and under-carriage. Paint appears to be original, but I don't know for sure. Clear PA title. Located in eastern PA.
Can be seen at 2019 Redball Military Vehicle Show & Swap Meet in Gilbert, PA.
Photos link below (More photos available upon request)
Additions that I have made:
- Markings for USAF Security Police vehicle
- NOS siren mounted inside engine compartment
- Red rotating beacon mounted on driver rear corner (Blue and amber lenses included)
- Spotlight mounted on driver side cowl
- Red flashing lights mounted on front bumper
- Functional RT-524 radio installed on rear passenger side (excellent cosmetic condition)
- Sponson plate installed for radio
- MX-6707 antenna matching unit with AS-1729 antenna mounted on passenger rear corner
- Pedestal mount, M142 cradle, and demilled M60 machine gun. The pedestal and cradle were sand blasted and powder coated with FS34094 Forest Green. Yes, they do have a powder coat color that is flat (kinda) and designated as FS34094 Forest Green. I thought I would give it a try and I am very pleased with how it turned out.
- Military fire extinguisher mounted behind driver seat
Additional items included:
- Complete vinyl top , side curtains and doors, with all metal frames, rods, and hardware.
- Jack in pouch
- Document storage pouch
- Oil plug wrench
- Non-functional AN/PVS-4 night vision scope and mount for M60 (Transit case included)
- M60 spare barrel bag and accessories
- 100 dummy .30 cal rounds on belt
- NBC Decontamination kit
- Canvas cover for RT-524 radio)
- Shovel and axe mounted on sides
- Jerry can
- Spare wheel and tire