1959 - 1978, M151, M151A1, M151A2, Technical questions and discussions, regarding anything related to the M151.
- USMC GUNNY
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:47 am
- Location: Land of OZ, KANSAS
Were this different than the previous models ? I can't remember. !!
- LTC, U.S. Army
- Posts: 4116
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 12:37 pm
- Location: USA, Virginia, Carrollton
The hand brake lever design changed, not the shift arm that I know of.
V/R W Winget
Looking for 1918 Standard B 'Liberty' truck parts
- USMC Sergeant
- Posts: 899
- Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:44 pm
[/attachment] This might not be the desired pic
change user name to mark
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests