Page 1 of 1

grill something

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:52 pm
by geralgbc
hello! is there anyone who can help me what is that red round thing with a small round black at the center that they put or installed in the grill's upper left corner near the head light. it looks like a small bridge plate(sort of). i saw 1 M38a1 and a dodge truck in the internet.