Onan Military Surplus 4 Cylinder Diesel Engine

Knowledge Base NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
Dane R. Marley
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

Post by Dane R. Marley » Sat Jul 06, 2024 6:55 am

This listing is for (1) Onan 4 Cylinder Diesel Engine Military Surplus. This engine was taken from an MEP-003A 10KW Military Generator. Type: 4 Stroke Cycle, Air Cooled, Diesel Displacement: 140 CI Compression Ratio: 19:1 Horsepower (0-5000ft > Sea Level): 16 @ 1800 RPM / 18 @ 2000 RPM Oil Capacity: 5.5 QTS / 6.5 QTS.

Please Note that the engine crank does turn and there is a lot of compression.

One lifting bracket was missing so I fabricated a lifting bracket from steel.

It does have a Prestolite Alternator that appears to be new.

Fits: Mep-003a 10kw Generator. It can be used for many projects.

PLEASE NOTE: As this item is Military Surplus, it is not available for international sale. This engine REQUIRES Freight Shipping, or Pickup Service ONLY. I will deliver free with in 25 miles of Phila. Pa. I will not pick up Tolls, buy must reimburse me for all Tolls in both directions. Buyer must have an Engine lift or forklift to remove this engine, in a Military shipping crate. from my truck.

Used :

When I picked up this engine up at the Military Depot, the delivery agent told me that he felt this was a good running engine and that was stripped of a few parts to replace parts on another engine. That is why it was being sold. It no longer could be dropped into a Generator without adding the parts to it that were removed.

This is an item that has been used previously owned and maybe used. Sold AS IS.

All shipping arrangements must be made by the buyer. I will assist in loading this engine when picked up by the shipping co. Bill of Lading must be sent to me prior to pick up.

My price is $795.00 or best offer.

This engine is currently located in East Lansdowne Pa, 19050.

Dane
Wynnewood, PA
daner.marley@gmail.com

Return to “Willys Go Devil Engine Based GENERATOR SETS and COMPRESSORS(Includes Hobart Bros. & other GenSets)”