M38 M38 NOS Jeep Generator to Regulator cable. NOS (New Old Stock)

1950 - 1968, M38, M38A1, M170 jeeps, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
nelsonsurplus
G-Sergeant First Class
G-Sergeant First Class

M38 M38 NOS Jeep Generator to Regulator cable. NOS (New Old Stock)

Post by nelsonsurplus » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:02 am

For sale today: is an Oiginal M38 And M38A1 Jeep NOS Jeep Generator to Regulator cable. NOS (New Old Stock)
This is made to fit M38 and M38A1 firts 1950 to 1962.

For sale today is an Original Genuine Government Issued "NOS" (New old stock) M38 and M38A1 Jeep Generator to Regulator cable, the cable is 3’ long and just about 1.25" Diameter

This is a Original and 100% Authentic issue Government item.
Comes in the original box.

This is an Original Genuine Government Issued "NOS" (New old stock) M38and M38A1 Jeep Generator to Regulator cable, the cable is 3’ long and about 1.25" Diameter NOS

This is a Original and 100% Authentic issue Government item.
Comes in the original box

There are many of these for sale online, but they are reproductions and not originals. We grantee this to be an original Government Issue Surplus Item, completely original.

If you are interested in this item, have questions, or if you would like to know how much shipping will cost, please kindly send me a PM through the G503 message board with your question, offer or shipping address.
Or also, if you would prefer, please send an email to me directly at: sutre821@live.com Depending on your default mail program or Cell Phone, it may be easiest to just copy and paste my email address directly into a new email. Make sure to include the part or parts you are interested in. Thank you!

Price: $165 OBO, Plus Shipping.
We guarantee everything we sell to meet your satisfaction.
PayPal is our Preferred Payment Method.
It is the safest & quickest method for you, and for us.
All Orders are shipped within 2 to 3 business days!

Return to “M38, M38a1 For Sale”