For Sale: Vintage WW2 Era Jeep M38 First Aid Kit. General Purpose Item# 6545-922-1200.

1950 - 1968, M38, M38A1, M170 jeeps, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
nelsonsurplus
G-Sergeant First Class
G-Sergeant First Class

For Sale: Vintage WW2 Era Jeep M38 First Aid Kit. General Purpose Item# 6545-922-1200.

Post by nelsonsurplus » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:08 am

For sale is a "WW2 Styled" First aid Kit for the M38 Jeep. General purpose. Item# 6545-922-1200

These are typically mounted underneath the dashboard of the Jeep with a special bracket, to the left of the glove box.
This First Aid Kit is "Post World War 2" However it is styled exactly like the World War 2 Kits were made.
This First Aid Kit Was Manufactured by the Landers Frary & Clark Company. This item is in used condition and being sold as is. This post is for the First aid kit only. There is no mounting bracket included. This kit may not have all of the correct original items.

This item is very old, considering the age it is in great condition. This First Aid kit would make a nice addition to your Jeep or other Military Vehicle and give it a nice Vintage and Authentic feel. It does show some significant imperfections and some scuffing and surface abrasions to the paint. As you can see the sticker on top has started to fall off due to the age. You get everything that is shown in the pictures below.

Please inspect all of the item pictures below that I have included with this post. I have included pictures from every possible angle so that you are completely familiar with the condition and any imperfections this may have. Item being sold "as is" so please make sure that this item meets your standards before purchasing it.

If you are interested in this item and want to make an offer, or if you would like to know how much shipping will cost, please kindly send me a PM through the G503 message board with your offer or shipping address. Or also if you would prefer, please send me an email directly. Thank you!

Asking $165, Or best offer.

Return to “M38, M38a1 For Sale”