1941 - 1945, MB, GPW modifications, sugestions, and ideas, official MWO's and unofficial WWII field mods NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
- Sergeant Major of the Gee
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:57 pm
- Location: Tacoma Washington
Willys MB / Chrysler Airflow with Studebaker 6 power
Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
Support Our Troops.
Bring Them Home.
- G-Staff Sergeant
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:46 pm
I saw the Youtube video about it. It's quite impressive.
- G-Sergeant First Class
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:17 pm
Wow, it looks intense. It's like those vehicles that I see on zombie apocalypse film.
- G-First Lieutenant
- Posts: 618
- Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:34 am
- Location: Gettysburg, PA
Alcohol had to be involved in that.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: mbslatkob and 5 guests