On the sidelines, after some ... tribulation, I got the straps done right. This involved multiple acquisitions of web material (that must be right), buckles (that must be right), rivets, research proper setting tools, shipping costs and, least but not last, closely supervised workmanship. Everything for the sake of authenticity!!! At the end, and after an incredible as much as unjustified expense, I got them right! I have not even decided if I am going to install the wing battery boxes but they are so typical of some of the British Airborne converted jeeps that I HAD to make a couple. Here are the results:
Next, I do not if I have already posted this, with an almost complete firewall, with all the wires, lines, cables going through the proper holes, most of the accessories installed, I can move forward and finally address the frame.
It's time to unpack the frame!
Oh, well! Looks like I will need to borrow a few stands... Right now all I have to support the frame is a chair!!!