a forum slot for free stuff, free to good home

Discussion and issues regarding the forums.g503.com message board application website.
Frank USMC
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

a forum slot for free stuff, free to good home

Post by Frank USMC » Thu May 27, 2021 3:33 pm

I know several of us are "Graying Out" and have stuff that we would like to pass on, or stuff that is no longer needed by us. Could there be a forum set up for stuff to be passed on for free? The CMP site does it for gun stuff, and it works well.
Thanks!
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

D.R.H.
G-Major General
G-Major General

Re: a forum slot for free stuff, free to good home

Post by D.R.H. » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:07 pm

I think that this would be a great idea Frank. I just picked up a freshly built AC Delco 12 volt generator for my G-506. I purchased a 6 volt gen. that I don't have a need for and that I paid $200.00 plus the ride from Wisconsin. Sometimes I would like to see a part go to someone who needs it but who doesn't have the coin at the moment.
I have a spare driver Jimmy door that will be going to a new recipient soon, for free. The owner just needs to pay for the ride and wham-bam-thank you ma'am, reutilized and not rusting away.
In Loving Memoriam: George R. Hancock. 20 Mar. 1938 - 11 Jan. 2017. U.S.A.F. 1956 - 1962. R.I.P. Dad.
In Loving Memoriam: Ann Hancock, 08 Mar. 1934 - 25 Sept. 2021. R.N. 1960 - 2005. R.I.P. Mom.
Thank You BOTH for always being there.

My YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaMKEv ... M3g/videos.

Frank USMC
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Post by Frank USMC » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:27 pm

I am in the same boat here. Have some stuff that some one might one that knows how to rebuild it or just needs the cores. Last year I gave away all my CCKW stuff to a collector, he had a nice truck, I was happy..uh, sorry, the Bride was happy to see it gone.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Steve Webb
G-General
G-General

Post by Steve Webb » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:32 pm

There are over 20 different catagories (sp) for different vehicles/trailers equipment and the like. A person can pick what ever the appropriate item in the for sale section and just put FREE in the subject. I think it would just be a long cluttered forum with mish mash.
Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross Psalm 55; 9-11

Return to “Forums.g503.com”