Our Next Event, Little Rock MacArthur Museum

West Tennessee Military Vehicle Collectors

Moderator: Tankdriver

Tankdriver
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Our Next Event, Little Rock MacArthur Museum

Post by Tankdriver » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:31 am

Our next event will be at Little Rock, AR on July 29th. Here is a flyer on the event.

1943 WC63...1942 M3 Autocar...1944 M3A1 Diamond T...1942 57mm Anti-Tank

Have owned...M5A1 Stuart

Have Restored...M20

MVPA Member...President West TN Military Vehicle Collectors... https://wtmvc.shutterfly.com/

Tankdriver
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Re: Our Next Event, Little Rock MacArthur Museum

Post by Tankdriver » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:52 pm

I received a email from the curator of the MacArthur Museum. He says the weather will be nice. Here are the parking instructions. Email / PM or call me if you need anymore information.

Thanks....

All,
Thanks for your participation in this year’s Vintage Military Vehicle Show in MacArthur Park. Looks like the weather will be wonderful (high of 87 with low humidity). Most of you are familiar with the layout here at MacArthur Park. Shane Lind and I will be here by 7:00 a.m. to assist with set-up. The show starts at 9:00 and lasts until 2:00. Our confirmed food vendor is Haygood BBQ. We have used them before; they are good and dependable, so come hungry. As usual, feel free to park your transport trailers on the east side of the park. The smaller vehicles and guns will be displayed around the grounds of the North Lawn. Heavier vehicles will need to park on the crescent drive in front of the museum. We hope to get some good press in the statewide newspapers. Feel free to call or email me if you have any questions. You guys are the ones who make this event such a success. We appreciate your continued support. See you on Saturday!

Stephan
1943 WC63...1942 M3 Autocar...1944 M3A1 Diamond T...1942 57mm Anti-Tank

Have owned...M5A1 Stuart

Have Restored...M20

MVPA Member...President West TN Military Vehicle Collectors... https://wtmvc.shutterfly.com/

Return to “W TN MVC”