West Tennessee Military Vehicle Collectors

Moderator: Tankdriver

BillyClanton
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

?No new posts??

Post by BillyClanton » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:35 pm

Howdy
I am from Memphis, and have contacted you guys but its tuff for me to make meetings on Sat at 10 am. I plan to join anyway, but might not make many gatherings.
I did make the event in Mobile last month and enjoyed the day. Plan to try to go to St. Louis next weekend to the event at Jefferson Barracks & maybe Huntsville in May.
Billy
Sold everything due to depression and sickness. Plus a lack of help(they all dying)
MVPA member #31386 (former MVCC member)

Tankdriver
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Post by Tankdriver » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:06 am

Sorry for the dead space.... :)

I spent about 3 weeks in hospital last year and am just getting everything going again. We have our meeting at 12:00 either at Dino's rest, or Bobby Presscot's. Either way we have a meal and compainionship.

We had a meeting on Sat. As it is always the last weekend of the month. Next one will be at Bobby's house. We plan on doing some work on the 57mm.

Let me know and I'll email you a map. Love to have you come and visit.
1943 WC63...1942 M3 Autocar...1944 M3A1 Diamond T...1942 57mm Anti-Tank

Have owned...M5A1 Stuart

Have Restored...M20

MVPA Member...President West TN Military Vehicle Collectors... https://wtmvc.shutterfly.com/

BillyClanton
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Meetings etc

Post by BillyClanton » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:07 am

Howdy.
The Dino's you are referring to is the one on McLean by Rhodes College? That I could possibly make as I don't live too far from there & I know Rudy. Is this the same club that is located in Atoka?
Thanks for the reply. Billy
Sold everything due to depression and sickness. Plus a lack of help(they all dying)

Tankdriver
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Re: Meetings etc

Post by Tankdriver » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:31 am

BillyClanton wrote:Howdy.
The Dino's you are referring to is the one on McLean by Rhodes College? That I could possibly make as I don't live too far from there & I know Rudy. Is this the same club that is located in Atoka?
Thanks for the reply. Billy
Yep, that's him..... and no. The group in Atoka is Mid South MVPA. Were the poorer step son... :D

If you'll email me your email address I'll mail you a newsletter before the next meeting.

Have owned...M5A1 Stuart

Have Restored...M20

MVPA Member...President West TN Military Vehicle Collectors... https://wtmvc.shutterfly.com/

BillyClanton
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Post by BillyClanton » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:47 pm

Howdy
I looked at your site! WOW! boy, do you really have a project! The guy with the white beard, I assume, is the seller of the tracks? I sold him 2 Ithica .45 autos at a gunshow in Jackson, Tn. about 5 years ago.
OK on the club affiliation. The Atoka chapter was the only one listed on the MVPA site when I joined. I am definately interested as I am of the po-folk variety myself.
I have had a 1952 M38A1 & a M37 back in the mid 80's and was a member of the old MVCC. Had to sell them to survive.
Just acquired a 1942 Chevy 506 & a Ben Hur trailer. Got one last note to pay and it will all be mine! Now I just gotta figger out how to get it home.
My email is sass4130@aol.com
I am surely interested.
Billy

Tankdriver
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Post by Tankdriver » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:53 pm

That is Bobby Prescott with the long beard. He has a semi, and access to a lowboy. Drop me a email with the link below and I'll give you his phone number where you can talk to him anout hauling it for you.....

Have owned...M5A1 Stuart

Have Restored...M20

Return to “W TN MVC”