What I'm bringing to Findlay Ohio show

1985 - Present, Vehicles, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.

Moderator: Kurt Lesser

CHASWINGMAN
G-First Sergeant
G-First Sergeant

What I'm bringing to Findlay Ohio show

Post by CHASWINGMAN » Mon May 14, 2018 5:11 am

Looks like we'll be heading to the Findlay Ohio show. Trying to decide what to bring. We've got the newer style heavy bearing turret assemblies, both restored and those that need restoring. Prices range from 2,800-6k depending of what you want, power, manual crank, etc. I have one turret support that needs a little loving, but is serviceable and it's only going to be sold with a turret kit.
Also have an N.O.S M6 pedestal (mounts in the back of your hmmwv, or any vehicle for that matter. It's the best shooting platform we ever had in the military. Minor scuffs for handling, but otherwise in new condition. $1,600.00.
Have some radio trays for turbo trucks and a blue force tracker radio tray for non turbo. Also have armored windshield frames for the M1151 M1165. All pieces are there, including the eyebrows that attach to the roof. $750.00, need mild restoring. We'll have as many other parts as we can fit in the truck/trailer.

Best way to get pics from me or other info is to call or text, I'm not around the computer much.

I may have a set of smoke launchers that go with the brackets that 86hmmwv has listed here on the page. (Trade Pending)

Call or text if you have any questions or want to pre-order. 843 six seven zero 9636.
GMV
M998
Lots of green and tan metal junk.
M151a2
M416
M1102 x 4

Return to “Humvee For Sale”