1985 - Present, Questions, discussions, regarding anything related to the Humvee. (NO AUCTION or EBAY)
Moderator: Kurt Lesser
- G-Lieutenant General
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:19 pm
- Location: SW Florida
I found this pic on the interweb. I can't tell if they just put 24 studs on for looks or what...
- G-Master Sergeant
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:34 pm
- Location: N'Awlins ( New Orleans)
that is a lot of work and effort for just some bling when the real ones are out there very cheap.....
Nuts, I say
- G-Brigadier General
- Posts: 2220
- Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:13 pm
- Location: Eaton Rapids, MI
Now that's a beauty ring! Lol
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Springfield, IL USA
That might be a HMMWV rim that has been recentered. I bet they have cut the middle out of it and welded in a new one so they can use it on a non-HMMWV truck.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests