Dodge WC Rear Bed Cross Piece For Sale

Power Wagon truck forums, M37 etc.
dpcd67
G-General
G-General

Dodge WC Rear Bed Cross Piece For Sale

Post by dpcd67 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:34 am

I have an original WC rear bed cross piece; it is blasted and primed, very solid. It is bowed from one end to the other about one inch or so. So, it will need to be straightened. All the welded in tubes are good, and all holes are fine. UPS will ship these, Or come and pick it up in Geneseo Illinois. I will take pictures if anyone is serious.
$75.
U. S. Army 28 years.
Armor Branch

ng19delta
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant
Re: Dodge WC Rear Bed Cross Piece For Sale

Post by ng19delta » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:27 am

dpcd67 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:34 am
I have an original WC rear bed cross piece; it is blasted and primed, very solid. It is bowed from one end to the other about one inch or so. So, it will need to be straightened. All the welded in tubes are good, and all holes are fine. UPS will ship these, Or come and pick it up in Geneseo Illinois. I will take pictures if anyone is serious.
$75.
If it is the far back piece, under the tailgate and between the two sides, it is supposed to have a curve to the lower part- it is not straight across along the lower side. The bed sides should match the curvature as well, along their bottom edge.

Scott

dpcd67
G-General
G-General

Re: Dodge WC Rear Bed Cross Piece For Sale

Post by dpcd67 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:24 pm

Got to be straight across the top. And straight across the bottom until you get to the side box metal. I am well familiar with them.
U. S. Army 28 years.
Armor Branch

Return to “Power Wagon Forums”