FS WWII USMC Pack 75 limber/caisson

Towed Artillery, Wanted, For Sale,(NO EBAY ITEMS) and Knowledge Base
johnseidts
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

FS WWII USMC Pack 75 limber/caisson

Post by johnseidts » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:00 am

Don't know the proper term for it, but here it is for sale. I have a WWII Minneapolis Moline ammunition cart, which is for the Pack 75 and was used by the USMC. I will have digital photos of it available in the near future, and only one right now. Missing: Front piece, which was cut out of the box. This is a very simple sheet iron, bar stock, and footman loop construction item and could be fabricated easily. Missing the crossbar for the mule/EM harness, which is simply pipe cut to appropriate size. Needs repair: At least one wheel and the wood on the other is not in good shape. They are wooden spoked wheels, and have suffered from being outside in the weather. I can put you in touch with people who will rebuild them for a very reasonable price in Lancaster Pennsylvania (I already have a quote from them if you are interested). Includes: original data plate (still attached) and cute 1/2 sized of a jeep pintle hook for attaching to trail lunette of the gun. Price is $750.00. As an added selling point, this cart was built to break down into sections for packing on animals. The wheels and tongue come off and it would almost fit in the rear seat area of a WWII jeep, so it is a nice re-enactment item.
John K. Seidts RN:
Wanted to Buy any aircraft parts or aviation items
Wanted- WWII US Medical and Engineer Items

johnseidts
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Shipping: I will deliver (free) within 75 miles!

Post by johnseidts » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:47 am

If you are further than 75 miles, I'll work it out with you.
John K. Seidts RN:
Wanted to Buy any aircraft parts or aviation items
Wanted- WWII US Medical and Engineer Items

Ammo cart sold pending funds

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:45 am

Thanks for all the inquiries. The cart is sold pending funds.

John Seidts

Return to “Artillery”