Cooling Fans

1945 - 196*, Willys CJ series jeeps, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
dfield
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Cooling Fans

Post by dfield » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:42 am

I have this stack of cooling fans that i'd like to get rid of. They clean up nicely. $10 each plus shipping. $15 plus shipping for the cleaned and primed fan. I don't think these were ever used. Top fan still has some remnants of the packing label. The bottom fan is bent and is not for sale. I didn't see any markings on the fan that I cleaned up.

Bruce W
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Re: Cooling Fans

Post by Bruce W » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:19 am

Just yesterday I was looking thru my stack of fans to find one for a friend when I noticed that there are two different center "hubs". One is nearly flat and the other has a deeper "dish" to it. The blades come out in the same plane and at the same pitch on both. I checked all the jeeps in my yard and it appears that the L-head engines had the shallow dish while the F-heads got the deeper one. No matter to some, as they will interchange, but you know how some guys are. Yours appear to be the "deep" ones. Just thought I'd throw this out there, for what it's worth. BW
G Trp 2nd Sqdrn 3d Armored Cavalry Ft. Lewis 1970-71. 43GPW(Sarge?) 47CJ2A(Teddy) 47CJ2A(Rusty) 47CJ2A(Zak) 48CJ2A(Lefty) 48CJ2A(Uncle Linden) 53CJ3B(Bulldog) 88XJ(Pluto) NE CO

Return to “CJ For Sale”