side curtains and rod assembly

M151 General Discussion and Chat Board
old man
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

side curtains and rod assembly

Post by old man » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:00 pm

I thought I had the side door curtains and rear curtains under control...but again I was wrong.
I purchased the two door rod assemblies, and both door curtains, knowing the doors were green and my roof is of the brownish coloring. As I am assembling them and learning more about them. I thought that the rod assembly for the side curtain would in included (seeing as you need them to latch the doors). now I have been looking for the rods and the a set of rear curtains, for what ever reason the passenger side curtain seems to be available but the drivers side rear curtain and the rod assemblies seem to be hard to find.
If anyone has any idea of where to look for them it would be greatly appreciated. I don't mind driving in the rain and getting a little wet. or I don't mind a little cold you can dress for that. but here in Minnesota the cold and rain mix is a bit much and takes the fun out of it.
thank anyone in advance for any help or advise.

markrdje
USMC Sergeant
USMC Sergeant
Re: side curtains and rod assembly

Post by markrdje » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:44 pm

I got mine from army jeep parts, one of them I made (heating the end,hammering flat with a hammer)
change user name to mark

Return to “M151 General Discussion Board”